Mental Health First Aid Training (1/2 Day)
This course is half a day online. The course is aimed to give an insight and understanding about looking after your own mental health. This course raises awareness of mental health. It covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
What will you receive?
- You get given a certificate to take away
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
"I just wanted to write to say I really enjoyed the Mental Health First Aid Awareness session that you facilitated. This is training that I truly value and would highly recommend it for all workplaces. Your training was engaging, thought-provoking and delivered in a highly sensitive manner. If anyone is considering this training for their workplace I would highly recommend you to deliver it"