Child Safeguarding Level 1/2/3
This course is designed for practitioners from a wide variety of voluntary and statutory agencies in day-to-day contact with children and families. It is designed to enable workers who come into contact with children and/or their parents and/or other significant family members to develop basic awareness of child protection requirements.
At the end of this training you will:
- Understand why early help and safeguarding children are important.
- Have an improved understanding of signs and indicators of abuse.
- Overview of the child protection system in England including current legislation and statutory guidance
- Improve knowledge of local Child Protection Procedures.
- What to do if you are concerned that a child is being abused or is at risk.
- What to say when a child discloses to you that they are being abused.
- Be clear about sharing information with others and record keeping.
- How to report concerns.
- Improved confidence in dealing with child protection issues.